[Groop] Solo

Scott Hudlow shudlow at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 24 14:48:13 PDT 2006

Hi,

  Solo 11 is not available until Wednesday. Whoever got ahold of a copy, got a "first look" copy, which is a retailer preview copy, if the retailer subscribes to the program.  The retailer get one copy of selected books that are coming out a week later, so customers can see the next week's selection.  So, nobody has a copy for sell until Wednesday!  Scott Hudlow

Chris Schechner <cschechner at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  I went to the web site. Do they only let you order it once it’s come out? It was on the “first looks” page, but didn’t have an order link. When I searched for it, there were no matches. Is the whole comics field this badly run? No wonder sales are off. It’s frustrating!