[Groop] Solo 11

Chris.Emmett at uk.standardchartered.com Chris.Emmett at uk.standardchartered.com
Mon Jun 26 02:28:10 PDT 2006

>I want to influence as many relatives and friends as I can with Sergio
and Mark's work, especially the children. After all, they are the ones who
will carry on our legacy.
Poor, poor children. What have they done to you?
:-)
Womble

This email is confidential. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately and destroy this email without using, sending or storing it. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, delay, interception and amendment. Standard Chartered PLC and subsidiaries ("SCGroup") do not accept liability for damage caused by this email and may monitor email traffic.