[Groop] I got this from my real estate agent

Janet L. Harriett pengyfelix at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 3 11:00:38 PST 2006

Lucky for Elie and me, the electric company is doing tree trimming on
our street this year, so I got a truckload of local-origin mulch
straight off the chipper, free.  By "truckload," I mean the pile is the
size (and, oddly, about the shape) of a VW Bug.

BTW, if you are concerned, Snopes.com goes over the precautions
Louisiana is taking to prevent termite spread.  Woody debris is being
sent to quarantined landfills, not being given to whoever will haul it
away, to do what they will with it.  That said, the email is marked as
status unverified, so it has not yet been either debunked or confirmed.

Janet