[Groop] Top Posters of 2005 (late again)

Janet Harriett pengyfelix at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 5 17:44:02 PST 2006

Larry Steller wrote:

>--- Charles Klein <cklein at mn.rr.com> wrote:
>

>>Top 5 Posters from 2005:
>>
>>5 - Kaytee Bodhikt (57)
>>4 - Chris Schechner (64)
>>3 - Eric Chun (66)
>>2 - Larry Stellar (76)
>>1 - Gary Grossman (117) - surprise?
>>

>*sputter sputter* WHAT!!!?
>
>I was sure I didn't make the top 5, or even top 10 this year, since
>I've been doing soooo much lurking! Still, 76 posts doesn't get me into
>the top 20 in The Old Days, so I guess we've all been lurking, even Mr.
>Surprise, Dessesbo. Hey, I thought there was a chance even Gary
>wouldn't make Top 5! I thought for SURE Janet would displace both Gary
>and I this year!

I changed my subscription address during the year and forgot to mention
it before the great list was compiled.  I started off the year at
pengyfelix at aol.com and switched to janet at harriett.us when we decided to
drop our AOL subscription (though when we did that, in true Groupier
fashion, we found out we could keep the AOL address).

Janet