[Groop] Groo st

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 5 21:38:23 PST 2006

--- John T <Comics230 at cox.net> wrote:

> I can't belive it!
>
> There's Groo St. in Middletown, NY 10940
>
> What's more unbeliveable is there house on it and it's standing!
>
> Check it out on Groogle!

Yup, I even made a Groo Trek a few years ago to Middletown and took pix
of the Groo St. signs and the houses miraculously standing and posted
them to the Groop!

I also visited nearby Groo's Shoes (which is odd since Groo himself
wears none) run by a guy with the unlikely name of Gary Groo (yup, it
really was GARY Groo). A friend of mine says at least one of the two
locations for Groo's Shoes is no longer in business, possibly both. I
think it was flattened by a wildebeest stampede...

-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Mendicant First Class

Favorite Links:
NEWS FROM ME: http://www.newsfromme.com/
POVONLINE: http://www.povonline.com/ ;
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com/