[Groop] Archives

Chris.Emmett@uk.standardchartered.com Chris.Emmett at uk.standardchartered.com
Mon Mar 6 03:12:02 PST 2006

I was just browsing the archives and I noticed my name comes up boringly
as "Chris.Emmett at uk.standardchartered.com". Is there anyway to change
it to something more "me", like Womble, Wombleydude, Wombleybombley, etc
... :-)

Womble
Davvid StHubbins, Squadita
KOMMMORG

This email is confidential. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately and destroy this email without using, sending or storing it. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, delay, interception and amendment. Standard Chartered PLC and subsidiaries ("SCGroup") do not accept liability for damage caused by this email and may monitor email traffic.