[Groop] New member

Gary Grossmann grossfamm at comcast.net
Fri Mar 10 21:49:09 PST 2006

Hi Eulogio !

Welcome to the Groop!!   I also have every Spanish Edition of Groo and I don't even speak or read Spanish!!  The covers on the some of the Spanish Comics and ALL of the Spanish Trade paperbacks are original and very beautiful!

Rene Pita is also a Spanish Groopies and Dani Cortez used to a Groopie, but I think he dropped off.  Anywho, welcome, welcome!

Take care -Gary G.