[Groop] Offcial Unofficial Groo List

Gary Grossmann grossfamm at comcast.net
Thu Mar 30 21:12:44 PST 2006

Hi Folks!

Thanks to Eric, the Offcial Unofficial Groo List is now available for viewing.  (Thanks Eric!)

It may be up somewhere else soon too.  Anywho, if anyone has any questions about any of the entries, just let me know.   I'm sure I don't have all of what folks might consider "Other Appearances of Interest" and there are probably many "Groo by Others" I'm not aware of.  But if anyone knows of an Original Appearance not on the list, PLEEEEEEEASE let me know.

     http://www.geocities.com/groosite

Enjoy!  -Gary G.