[Groop] Groo Trading Trades....

Tone Tone at moon-shine.net
Mon May 8 16:01:17 PDT 2006

	Today I managed to stop by two comic shops in NYC, which I
remembered had some of the Trade Paper Backs, etc. I did not confirm the
prices, but I figure the stores would most likely be selling them at the
suggested retail price because that is what I bought a bunch of the
Trade Paper Backs for in the past month or two. Here is the list of
stuff I can buy and then offer for trade or sale:
Hardcover Death/Life of Groo
1987 Death of Groo
1993 Life of Groo
Adventurer - Epic/Marvel
Houndbook, Inferno, Jamboree, Library, Maiden, Nursery, Odyssey
Groo & Rufferto TPB
Death & Taxes TPB
Mightier than the Sword TPB

	Ideally if I were to buy something for someone in the Groop I
think I would prefer to do some sort of trade, so I at least can get
something I am looking for out of the deal than just money. Perhaps
someone on the list has access to buy something I am looking for where
they are, then theoretically it would be like we would be buying stuff
for each other, maybe settling any significant difference in cost and
each swallowing the cost of shipping. I suppose it really depends on
what people have or can get. I listed the stuff I am looking for in one
of my last e-mails, so I will spare everyone from seeing it again.
_TONE_