[Groop] Groo #92 (Marvel): "Viva Mad" & "Brujas"

Finn Smith mulch3 at hotmail.com
Wed May 10 12:27:29 PDT 2006

Silly Vaughn!  It's common knowledge that Arba and Dakarba are rabid
soccer/football fans!

(also, there is an actual Groo storyline entitled "Groo and the Witches of
Brujas")

finn (who thinks Arba is very attractive . . . and that Sergio could make a
lot of kopins drawing pin-ups of all his heroines)