[Groop] Bought a box 'o cards AND...

Tone Tone at moon-shine.net
Sat May 13 23:20:46 PDT 2006

	Apparently when I tried to send an e-mail to the Groop with an
attached image scan of the Groo sketch card I got it bounced back to me
because the e-mail had to first be approved by the moderator due to its
size. I thought it was small enough. I made it a 360x500 jpg with a
compressed file size of 60kb. In any case I thought many of you might
not want to wait for its approval, so I went ahead and posted it on my
web server for all to see:
http://www.moon-shine.net/GrooSketchCard.jpg

	Originally when I sent the message to the Groop I had written:

	Yes Yodazone. 'Tis indeed awesome.
	In fact this is where I should mention to the Groop that
Yodazone and I had been e-mailing off list about possible trades and he
helped convince my logical mind to just go for the card box auction. He
also suggested I buy up the Graphitti "Life of Groo" graphic novels I
saw sitting on a shelf at one of my local comic shops. This way I could
have something to trade for later. After closer inspection I decided to
just get one copy because the other two copies the store had were not as
near mint. In any case, this is why there is a "Life of Groo" listed in
my possible trades. I just hope someone with an insert card I do not yet
have really needs a "Life of Groo."
	As for the scan of the sketch card. coming right up.
	(Was delayed due to technical problems with my scanner.)
	By the way does anyone know where are the images of all the
other known cards are posted?
_TONE_