[Groop] New record for Groo collecting

Dieter Opfer dopfer at csu.edu.au
Wed May 24 17:01:40 PDT 2006

Do you own a Cheese Dip statue?

If you do then you have the sketch that came with it.

Now I have all that you have AND two cheese dip statues and all of the
appearances in titles such as Starslayer 4 & 5, Destroyer Duck, the Groo
card set and expansion, all nine IMG cards and all 153 commons (2 full
sets) etc. And the only signatures or sketches that I have are the ones
that came with the statues and one Mark Evanier card from the Groo
collector card set (number 9 I think).

And managed to collect all this way down here in Australia. Where I
managed to miss Sergio on both his visits.

Cheers

Dieter :)#