[Groop] Groo Sighting Update

Gary Grossmann grossfamm at comcast.net
Thu May 25 19:24:52 PDT 2006

Just for the record, while some of them have been easy to get (Thanks Rene &
Borje & Ronny!) Others have not been easy at all.  Of course, after years of
trying and sweating blood to get the Turkish Groos, a few months after I
finally acquired them they showed up on ebay!  Oh well...

-Gary "International Groo" Grossmann