[Groop] Old Groo T-shirt

Gary Grossmann grossfamm at comcast.net
Fri May 26 17:53:35 PDT 2006

Never ever heard of it before.  Track down the dude and rather than calling
him a liar, tell him to produce some shred of evidence that the shirt
existed.  If not the shirt, than an advertisement for it.

In all of my looking through publications from the early 80's looking for
original Groo sighting and trying to figure out the earliest publication in
which original art ads appeared I have never seen a refeence to a t-shirt.
Nor has Sergio or Stan (who has a real good memory for such things) ever
made any reference to it.

I suppose there is a chance that there was a very limited edition T-shirt
put out by Pacific, but unless Steve Schanes or someone like that says it
existed, I'm going to be very very skeptical.

Thanks and take care -Gary G.