[Groop] Rest up, Mark, and all the best to ya!

Larry Steller mrgrooism at yahoo.com
Mon May 29 22:02:16 PDT 2006

Well, I guess I can't actually say "Get Well Soon" since you weren't
actually sick, but "Get Better Soon" works because you've taken a step
that you really believe will improve your health and make Life Better,
and that takes courage!

Hugs to ya, Mark, we're all thinking of ya!

Oh, so what the heck am I talking about?

Well, I COULD tell you, but Mark does a better job and you guys SHOULD
all be going to http://www.newsfromme.com every day ANYWAY, right? So
click away!

-Larry "Mr. Grooism" Steller, Mendicant First Class

Favorite Links:
NEWS FROM ME: http://www.newsfromme.com/
POVONLINE: http://www.povonline.com/ ;
FORGOTTEN NEW YORK: http://www.forgotten-ny.com/