[Groop] One Answer

EUGENE PHILLIP ephillip at worldnet.att.net
Fri Nov 10 05:14:57 PST 2006

#3   I'm over 60, and anxious to see Borat.  I loved the Ali G show, especially the Borat segments.  From a geezers perspective, Sacha Baron Cowen manages to break 3 Commandments of the Prime Demographic, i.e.,  Thou shalt be Politically Correct,  Thou shalt not stereotype,  Thou shalt honor multiculturalism.
GROO breaks a couple Contemporary Commandments too.
GeneP