[Groop] News

Chad Riden chad at chadriden.com
Fri Nov 10 14:01:30 PST 2006

a flat panel monitor?! You hep-cat! I still use an old television
hooked up to the video out on my trusty ole Apple ][ to do my hard-
core computing.

I don't mind the intermittent activity of the Groop at all.. just
when I forget about it, boom, there you guys are and I remember to
read Groos to my daughter again. She's a fan. Her attention span got
in the way of reading full issues in one sitting at first, but as
she's aged a little (she's 3.5-ish years old now), it's gotten
better. She loves your stories, Mark.. and she's fascinated by
Sergio's art (but, seriously, what kind of loon wouldn't be?).. so
don't disappoint my little girl - crank out some new stuff for us.

--
Chad Riden
http://chad.riden.org/