[Groop] GROO NEWS from me

Yodazone at aol.com Yodazone at aol.com
Thu Nov 16 22:49:53 PST 2006

What if we bombard the Dark Horse message boards with a bunch of Groo  posts?
 There are 200 groopers in the Groop right?     I've noticed that posting on
the DH message boards helps with other books they  publish and some of the
editors respond directly to posts almost  daily.    Maybe we can send some emails
to their public relations  people or whoever relays the emails to Mike
Richardson.    I'm  ready!

In a message dated 11/17/2006 1:19:28 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,