[Groop] Question for Mark

J Brooks jabrooks at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 17 11:19:37 PST 2006

Mark,

Re: San Diego Comic con.
Any plans in the works for something special?

Thanks,

Message: 8
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 19:51:32 -0800
From: Mark Evanier <evanier at gmail.com>
Subject: [Groop] GROO NEWS from me
To: "groop-groo.com" <groop at groo.com>

Let's see what I can tell you...

Carolyn Kelly and I are going to Columbus, Ohio next week to appear at
the Mid-Ohio Con.  Sergio will not be present but if any Groopers are
around, please say howdy.

Carolyn and I will also be at the Wondercon in San Francisco next March
(Sergio will be there) and at the Anthrocon in Pittsburgh next July
(Sergio will not be there).

I am told by Dark Horse that the GROO/CONAN book is a firm "go" but they
haven't had Sergio start drawing yet.  I'm also told that we are
resuming the paperback reprints of the Epic issues but again, no one has
actually done anything to make that happen.

Next year, as you may know, is the 25th Anniversary of Groo.  We're
going to do at least one special Groo book and I'm trying to get them to
commit to it.  I think Graphitti's also going to do a special t-shirt.

On a personal note: I'm looking for someone who can transfer 35mm slides
for me to JPG files.  Anyone here have a great scanner and an interest
in making some money?

More info when I have some.