[Groop] 50 Years of MAD DVD

Myron K. Crandall myroncrandall at comcast.net
Mon Nov 20 15:16:47 PST 2006

Well, just got notice my copy shipped from Amazon.com... next day!!!  So, if
I don't respond to anyone, it is because I am too engaged in reading the
pages <are they pages if on DVD?> of the last 50 years of MAD looking for
Sergio's margin drawings!!!  That is my favorite part!

Any other groupies live in Utah?  I am having a holiday party near Christmas
and yes, there will be cheese dip!  Gonna be lots of fun.

I can't make it to the conventions to join the fun out there... got a wife
and 7 kids... and her priorities are different than mine... diapers on kids,
food on table, keep job, etc... so I'll have to bring the party to my place!

Myron