[Groop] Dark Horse Message Boards VS. SILENCE!!!

No Way no_way8888 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 22 10:03:13 PST 2006

*growls incoherently*

  Alright, after my fourth failure to decipher that stupid 'copy out the completely illegible letters so we know you're a person and not a computer', I have officially given up, at least for now.  Perhaps I'm a little slow of mind.

  Oh- and a belated (but still exceedingly hearty) congratulations to both Gary and the long-suffering Mrs. G!  30 years is something to be proud of.

  Cheers,
  David

Sponsored Link

Rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Loan for $1698/mo -   Calculate new house payment