[Groop] Grooloween

Dan Bron groo at dbron.net
Sat Oct 7 06:21:56 PDT 2006

Hey all you Groopers (and "Groopies", too, you damn philistines),

Long time no bytes!  How's things been since I fell off the face of the Earth?  And why didn't you people tell me the Earth had a
face?  I mean you warned Columbus, for crissakes.

I'm posting because I've missed you guys, and because it's nearly Halloween.  (Those two things are related, I promise.)  It's
been years since I've seen any of the NYC area Groopsters, and I never seem to be able to get out to the conventions.  So, I
thought it'd be nice to have a little get together.

I've also been trying to think of a H'ween costume for a month, and this morning, it hit me:  Peanutbutter and Chocolate might
taste GREAT together.  So I looked into that, and it seems some jerk already did it.  So I decided we should all dress up as Groo
characters and march in the Village Halloween parade.  That'll show him.

The question is now where can I get a blue betamax tape?  Oh, and who's with me?

-That "Risen from the Dead" Guy, Dan

PS:  I've been reading this list for about 8 years now, and I'm still waiting for the punchline.  Any ETA on that?