[Groop] On Topic Question for Mark

Mark Evanier me at evanier.com
Tue Apr 3 21:48:19 PDT 2007

On Tue, 3 Apr 2007 15:51:58 -0700, you wrote:

>Any progress on all of the Groo stuff that came up at WonderCon?
>
>(I'm not sure our little hearts can stand to be broken again by
>scheduling problems)

ME: Well, we're still having a few scheduling problems.  I think I
should know next week when the next GROO series will come out.

We're having a discussion about changing the format of the reprint
books.  The folks at Dark Horse think they might do better if instead
of four stories per book, we reprinted six or eight.  The price would
be adjusted upwards but not as much.  That is, if we put in eight
stories, the books would not cost twice as much.  As soon as that
decision is made, they'll schedule the next reprint book.