[Groop] Groo DH promo Poster

Alexander Durnan alexian.emperor at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 5 23:17:11 PDT 2007

Hey H,
I'd take the second one off of your hands, but aren't you in the UK?
Postage for you maybe a bit dear to the USA.  If you can't find anybody over
there that wants it, I'll see it gets a good home.  Are you missing any
issues of Groo from your collection?  I might have spares.  I'll gladly send
you one of the ones you need so that at least you'll get something in return
for overseas postage.
Yes, its true, while I have stated publicly in this forum that I do not hold
a complete collection of Groo comics, it is true, however ironic, that I do
have spares of quite a few of the more common issues.   Oh, the injustice of
it!
By the way, anybody know anybody who has the hardcover Groo Chronicles to
spare for a decent price?
regards, to H et al
Alex