[Groop] ME needs help

Mark Evanier me at evanier.com
Wed Apr 11 02:14:22 PDT 2007

Hi, Groop.  Does someone have the following information handy?

I need a list of all the past issues of GROO in roughly this format...

GROO #1 - XX pages + Cover
GROO #2 - XX pages + Cover

...and so on.  I don't need to know about dates.  I just need the
issue numbers and the number of pages, and the list needs to cover
Pacific, Eclipse, Epic and Image.  (I don't need Dark Horse.)  It
would also help if it was noted when there's an intro page, a Rufferto
back cover gag or anything like that.  I don't need to know from
letter pages.

Please...no one should start hauling out their issues and compiling
this stuff.  I'm just asking if someone here has this info already
jotted down in a format where it could easily be formatted this way.
Thanks!