[Groop] Groo Siting, Membership Cards, etc.

Gary Grossmann grossfamm at comcast.net
Sun Apr 15 18:09:35 PDT 2007

Hi Folks!

I'm trying to consolidate my posts so I don't have the most again:

There is a teeny tiny Groo and Chakaal in MAD #477.

Suddenly, I can't get on Mark's Newsfromme page. My computer puts up a Security warning and asks me if I want to save the file.  I don't get it.

It is sooooo cool that there is real movement of Groo stuff in this, The Year of Groo.

Mark, do you have any idea when there will be something official about anything?

It's too bad so many cool names and characters start with the same letter.  Poor Bunta is probably the best choice, and maybe that's the way to work in Granny Groo, since Groo marrying Bunta is a part of one of her schemes.  But Battu is the name of the wizard king who puts the spell on the Groo family that caused Groo to be so stupid (Life of Groo).  That would be a great character to focus on, but again, Bunta is the best choice.  Just trying to determine who is actually getting the worst end of the deal, Groo or Bunta, is too much fun.

Oh, and I am putting out another call for Groo Membershiop Cards.  Below is a list of folks who have expressed interest.  If you expressed interest, but are not on this list, then I screwed up and you need to tell me again:  I need more folks to sign up.

Take care all -Gary G.

Senkpiel, Bruce
Andrew Reagan
David Reinhardt