[Groop] Wiki face-lift

Arturo Rangel mentecato at izaram.net
Mon Apr 16 09:20:22 PDT 2007

Hi all.

I spent a couple hours this weekend getting the Wiki ready for an
update, but I thought I'd let everyone know in case someone has an
objection. I just don't want to anyone to feel I'm trampling over
someone else's work (Most of the current info was entered by HTUK).

Basically, I was thinking of having all issues follow this format:
http://wiki.groo.com/index.php?title=Pacific_1 with the comic itself
being the main entry and each story (including the short Sage stories
and Rufferto gags) a subsection within. For comparison, here's an entry
with the current format: http://wiki.groo.com/index.php?title=Pacific_5

Also, I plan on expanding upon the plot summaries, but I'm not the best
writer of prose (I'm more of a technical guy). So if someone wants to
make changes/adjustments as I go along, please, don't be shy (it *is* a
Wiki, after all, everybody should be bold with edits).

In the end, I hope the wiki is a reliable source of info for the kind of
  Groo trivia that has come up recently (i.e. how many pages of stories
have been published, all named characters, places, items, etc).

Thanks!

--
Arturo R.