[Groop] Thought I'd try again.. Groo Poster.

Tone Tone at moon-shine.net
Tue Apr 17 22:37:59 PDT 2007

	For those who want to see another image of the 1988 Groo "Siege"
poster Kelley is inquiring about, here it is in an ended eBay auction at
a final price of $102:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=011&sspagename=STRK%3AM
EWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=320087783443

	...And yet another one, but ended at $230! (Can you believe how
expensive?):
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=002&sspagename=STRK%3AM
EWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=120093230889

	I had an original years ago, which I bought myself back in the
80's. Somewhere along the line something happened to it and I no longer
have it. :( Luckily I was able to track down another in pretty good
shape. I managed to pick it up for under $50 with shipping! I was SO
happy. I could not believe I got it for that much, and now I have seen
them sell for over $100!
	I certainly do not intend to sound like I am bragging or trying
to make Kelley feel bad. That is definitely not the case. However I must
admit I do not intend to let go of this poster I finally found after so
many years of looking, so to Kelley I say sorry. I wish you the best of
luck searching for it though.
	I can keep my eyes out for you. A number of months ago I was in
communication with a dealer, who had at least one poster. Unfortunately
the dealer never got around to completing any transaction. I think the
problem was the dealer had the poster permanently adhesive mounted onto
a board and framed behind glass. It was not a simple task for him to
just roll it up and mail it in a tube. I do not think he was driven
enough to bother with it unless he had a lot of extra time, which he did
not because of a new-born or something.
	I doubt I will ever hear back from that dealer, but I can
possibly contact him if I still have his info. That is of course if you
or your husband does not mind a permanently mounted/framed poster. I
just got married myself and will be going through a move, so I do not
want to get your hopes up or anything. It just would not be a high
priority for me.
_TONE_