[Groop] OT: WWN Penguin Alert

Emmett, Chris C Chris.Emmett at standardbank.com
Wed Apr 18 03:24:52 PDT 2007

What is it?
Can we see a scan?
I wonder if we get those pictures in the uk editions.

Womble

________________________________

From: groop-bounces at groo.com [mailto:groop-bounces at groo.com] On Behalf
Of Gary Grossmann

Attention Janet!!!

You must buy a copy of the April 23 edition of the of the Weekly World
News.    There are lots of penguins in Sergio's drawing and one in
particular will get your attention.

btw, for those keeping score, the Sergio drawing in the April 16 WWN was
a repeat of the very first WWN Sergio drawing.

Take care all -Gary G.

Click here
<https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/wQw0zmjPoHdJTZGyOCrrhg==
Z5mNuj3jHQzZe6c2LfPyQEKvYem6xJgHwylhR5osXPnX0iYQdsW69aBHvug85yAc2+VcWcgd
3SE05XPSbKsbg1GFqloRxvtzKKN92tvIFCHUORF9dZ0vBLm2hLLhmzlk4tcfUJ6KQkhWKbKJ
tXTrMxFxsACC0Ss7juirh+ibqr24L09u!n4UIOoj>  to report this email as spam.