[Groop] 1984 Groo Promo Poster

Tone Tone at moon-shine.net
Wed Apr 18 09:12:41 PDT 2007

Kelley,
	I have an extra copy of that 1984 dealer-distributed promo
poster Robbie posted an eBay link for. The one selling as a Buy-It-Now
item is priced at $80. If you want to purchase one of those posters, but
not spend $80 though, I might be willing to part with mine for less.
	I believe that poster was originally distributed for free to
store owners for use as a promotional display. I have never been a
dealer, so I did not get it for free. I would have to check my records
because I do not recall the amount I paid for my copy, but I would
basically ask for the same price I bought my copy for plus postage.

	Not to sound like a dealer, but I have a few other Groo items I
can part with. I think the extra Groo stuff I have includes a soft-cover
"Life of Groo", a full deck of Groo cards and I believe six of those
special insert cards. As some of you might know I am planning a move,
and moving to another state can be costly, so I could use extra cash.
Obviously with the move my time might be a bit occupied, so I can not
promise I can mail out stuff right away. In fact I know I packed away a
few of the items already.
	Of course it is always nicer NOT to have to lug extra stuff.
Cash is always easier to carry, especially since one does not have to
worry about packing it as nicely like they would a "priceless"
collectible. The whole point of currency is so people do not have to
haul around physical goods to use as barter.
_TONE_