[Groop] The Groo Alphabet

Andrew Krakowski bumrecordingstudios at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 14:41:13 PDT 2007

If I recall correctly there is a pre-marvel issue had Sage stuffed in
a cage, and Groo walks up and says something about people being in a
zoo, or so.

Groo is sent on the while goose chase where each person asks for
something different.  So the crystal of zubar or something, the eye of
a witch, the claw of mumar?  can't recall exactly,..

anyways this reallly deviated off and doesn't make much sense, and i'm
kinda just in an undercaffienated haze at work (staring out the window
at a big white cloud in the blue sky) here but I could've sworn Groo
said something about a zoo of people,..

I'll stop here.

--
Andrew Krakowski, BSc