[Groop] Groo Sightings, Membership Cards, Etc.

Grossmann, Gary (DOR) GaryG at DOR.WA.GOV
Wed Apr 25 11:11:47 PDT 2007

I've never really checked it out, but I have often felt Groo showed up
more often in MAD while Sergio is working on Groo or shortly after the
Con or something like that.  (btw, Most of the Groo MAD appearances are
in his "A MAD Look at..." section rather than the marginals.

Hey Juan Carlos!  Thanks for the link to the article on Sergio's sister.
I am not surprised at all that members of Sergio's family are sucessful
in their chosen fields.  8 or 9 years ago he told my son that his
brother is involved in government program to help low income farmers
raise high end products to sell directly to fancy restaurants at a big
profit.   Btw, I'll be sending you another batch of Weekly World News's
soon.

Oh, and the April 16 WWN Sergio cartoon was a reprint of the very first
one from May 5, 2005.  There have been no other reprints.

Let's see, anything else I should include?  Oh, I know.  Once I get the
Membership card project squared away, I'll see if there is any interest
in another round of Did I Err? T shirts.

Keep taking care -Gary G.