[Groop] Groop Membership Cards

Tone Tone at moon-shine.net
Thu Apr 26 16:19:24 PDT 2007

Gary,
	Now that you have said you think it is economical to get
everyone cards for about $5 each, I wanted to clarify a few points about
the look of the final card(s) you have planned. Could you describe the
end product of what will be on the cards, at least in terms of the text
printed/punched on them?
	In particular I remember you saying something about the
expiration dates on the cards after everyone's different suggested
ideas. Was that universally determined for everyone, or are you just
getting each person what they want for that string of text? Personally I
think it would be more complicated, a lot more work, and potentially
more costly to have varying expiration date phrases, etc. I think I
would prefer to go with whatever you or the majority of Groopies decide
on for that.
	Apart from the possible variance in expiration date, is the only
unique aspect about the cards the card holder name and the last four
digits of the 16 digit number?
_TONE_