[Groop] Groop Membership Cards

Alexander Durnan alexian.emperor at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 27 01:48:47 PDT 2007

I've looked at the list.  I don't get why anybody would want more than one
number, but since I did request 2 cards, I need to clarify that I want
different names.  One is for myself, Alexander Durnan, one is for my e-mail
avoiding friend, but big Groo fan, Dario Testardi.  As for the numbering
system, I'll acquiesce to the Groop's decision.  Are you taking note of all
this stuff, Gary, or are you going to put out a call for specifics before
the final order?
slan,
Alex