[Groop] Con Report: Supplemental (Sort of)

Gary Grossmann grossfamm at comcast.net
Sun Aug 12 18:40:01 PDT 2007

Hi Folks!

Well, I think it's about time i told you about my big Con Grooism; one I didn't realize had happened until almost a week after the Con ended.

As you may recall, I was concerned that I would not be able to get enough programs, but figured the guides with the Groo cover would be easy.  They were everywhere!  Plus there had been a box of them set aside for me, which I picked up and mailed directly.  Later I grabbed a box of programs and mailed those too, so it looked like I was covered.

Then the boxes arrived and...they were both boxes of programs!!!   So I had over 50 programs and No Guides!  Ack!  After I got done kicking myself-like I said, it would have been so easy to get them down there-I hopped on the web, figured out who I needed to contact, found his blog, e-mailed him ,and he was able to set aside a box of guides for me, which Kaytee graciously offered to pick up and take to the post office.  Yay Kaytee!!!!!

They should be arriving any time this week, so I'm hoping to get the Freebies mailed off by the weekend.  I'll send another post about postage.

-Gary G.