[Groop] Gary's the Man

wayne smith wayne-smith at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 30 14:59:44 PDT 2007

Gary,
I also have received my freebies and my magnets!  They were in, of course,
excellent condition!  My wife is scared to actually put the magnets on the
fridge for fear Groo will do what Groo does best. After my roof, your leg, car , Tone's
rabbit and the Grooish luck the rest have had I don't blame her.
   I'm sending the $25 I owe you on the hats paypal today.  Sorry about the delay,
but my boss quit 2 weeks ago and I've been doing my job and his since. (I only
wish I was getting paid for 2 jobs)

One can only hope the release date doesn't get pushed back again. I am ready
to read what Sergio, Mark, Tom and Stan do best!

Thanks again Gary

Wayne S