[Groop] Artist Proof Groo cheese dip Statues whats the deaL?

nicholas doyle nick_doyle at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 11 08:02:13 PST 2007

even if it doesn't, it's still an actual item.  sergio may have done the original sculpture, but he didn't actually manufacture each one - artists' proofs are done in advance for review by the artists and producers (for lack of a better term) to make sure everything is up to specifications.  once everything is signed off on, i would assume the manufacturers are free to do with them what they will.  has there been an outbreak of counterfeit cheese dip statues that i'm not aware of?
nick