[Groop] Groo Cheese Dip Artist proof Proof Statue update

Jason Smith Jason at hlmsolutions.com.au
Tue Dec 11 15:17:41 PST 2007

Hi Guys, just a note about what I have found out about this Artist Proof
statue.

They said it is #29, on the base. (if they have numbered it there)

I have also found out (as well as it being mentioned here in the
threads) that the statue is a few over run of production, for damaged
statues, and for the artists involved etc, to have one for themselves,
or to give to friends. It also has no certificate unlike the limited
edition numbered ones.

To be honest, as I already have a statue without a certificate, I don't
really see the logic in getting this particular edition of the statue,
unless there is a good argument why I should buy it.  I may wait for
another auction on ebay I guess (I missed the last bugger).

So it seems these Artist proofs are basically spares. Im not sure if
that makes these statues collectable, what does the groop think/know
about Artist Proof stuff?

Kind Regards,

Jason Smith