[Groop] OT: for you Ramones fans....

Bodhikt at aol.com Bodhikt at aol.com
Sun Jan 14 08:01:20 PST 2007

Ramones lullabies aim to sedate babes
LOS ANGELES (UPI) -- California's Baby Rock Records -- which has already
taken on Metallica, Tool and Nirvana -- is putting out a collection of lullabies
gleaned from the music catalog of New York punk icons, The Ramones.

"The Ramones sang about brats, babysitters and believing in miracles," the
Los Angeles label says on its Web site. "Is there any doubt the band didn't want
to grow up?"

Among the songs undergoing sleepytime tune transformations are "Teenage
Lobotomy," "Blitzkrieg Bop," "Beat on the Brat," "I Wanna Be Sedated" and "We're a
Happy Family."

The album -- which the Web site says its sure to "produce pleasant dreams" --
is due out at the end of January.

Copyright 2006 by United Press International

Kaytee
Good housekeeping is an exact science. I'm into art.