[Groop] Thanks for info on TFAW's Hell on Earth #1

Gary Grossmann grossfamm at comcast.net
Sun Jul 1 06:30:14 PDT 2007

Wow Myron!

Way to go.  We should all order that many.  How many Specials did you order?

As for the Con gathering.  We usually try to organize something.  Of course, being Groo fans, it doesn't always work out.  A number of went to the crab house behind the convention center one year.  that was nice.  The main thing is to go somewhere that is not expensive and is kid friendly.  I see Kaytee has posted, so she probably has some suggestions along that line.

Maybe we can actually plan it before we get there this year.

-Gary G.