[Groop] OT. Dr. Who

Chris Schechner cschechner at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 9 09:19:50 PDT 2007

Well, almost the entire series. I have them on VHS. They started with the
first episode and showed everything available. A number of them are missing,
but I don¹t know how many. I have a list somewhere of all the episodes and
another list somewhere of what I have, but it¹s been a long time since I
looked. I¹ll tell you, I have a boatload of VHS tapes! I committed quite a
bit of time to recording them all. I haven¹t watched any in a while, but I
think I will soon.

Chris

on 7/9/07 11:09 AM, chris.emmett at hsbcib.com at chris.emmett at hsbcib.com
wrote:

> "Entire series"? I thought the BBC had lost most of the early ones. I wish
> I could watch 'em all though since I only started in '78. :-)
> Womble

Check out my blog, Insight Through Hindsight,
my journal in cartoon form, at:
http://insightthroughhindsight.typepad.com/