[Groop] Con Stuff

Tone Tone at moon-shine.net
Sun Jul 15 00:30:42 PDT 2007

Gary,
            I am probably that someone else, who wants magnets too. :-)
In fact I can definitely vouch for myself of absolutely wanting one each
of any available Groo magnets without any doubts!
            If, as you say, you can snatch up a 25th anniversary button
or two for me as well that would be incredible of course! Naturally, if
the Comic Con souvenir/program books have Groo content in them I would
love to get a copy of something like that too, but if you can not snag
extra up for everyone I would totally understand.
            The only other items I can think of are anything new or
rare, which might be sold and available through Sergio, etc. By this I
am primarily thinking of perhaps some sort of surprise exclusive early
release of the Anniversary Special or the upcoming "Hell on Earth"
series. While I know that sort of thing is doubtful, I can dream can't
I? :-) Seriously though, there might be some chance Sergio might have
something new for sale or as a free promotion, like special signing
cards or a poster. Heck, if he is selling extra copies of that Xmas
postcard he did I would be thrilled! I would actually really love to get
one of those. I even e-mailed the video game company he made them for
about it, but to no avail. :-(
            Apart from all that, please extend my great thanks to Sergio
and the Groo crew for their creation of course, since I can not be there
to thank them myself. :-( <sob>. If there is some sort of Comic Con
signing card available with Groo on it, it would sincerely mean a lot to
me to have Sergio sign/doodle a personalized non-sellable
autograph/sketch to me. Let's be real though, anything Sergio might
personalize in my name would be awesome. Maybe someday I will be lucky
enough to thank him in person. :-)
            As far as finances go to fund the acquisition of any such
Groo paraphernalia, I should still have a credit line for $24 with you
for the extra money I sent you for the confusion over an extra Motor
City shirt. I just hope that is enough to cover everything potentially
available through Sergio, etc. If you think there is even a chance the
$24 is not enough to cover what might be available through Sergio (No
older trade paper backs, no trading cards, and no Groo Game stuff),
please let me know and I should have no problem sending you a little
extra money.

            .and Gary, you TOTALLY ROCK! Big luv for ya. Thanks man,
_TONE_