[Groop] Fwd: In the Mail!!!!

Tone Tone at moon-shine.net
Sun Jul 15 16:36:05 PDT 2007

Ryan,
            Larry is the sleazy neighbor from the TV series "Three's
Company," who was also Jack's friend. Now, if you are wondering who Jack
is, well he was the straight culinary student, who was posing as a gay
man in order to be room mates with Janet and Chrissy. At the moment I
will not explain who Janet and Chrissy were, but I will say many guys
would probably pretend to be gay to be their room mates. Regardless,
perhaps in reality Larry was the gay man and secretly in the closest,
thus acting sleazy as a cover. If that was case, then I can see how some
people in the UK could misunderstand him being gay by taking the word
literally. thus birthing the expression, "Happy as Larry."
            It is all quite perfectly logical. Gotta love those Brits!
;)
_TONE_