[Groop] OT: happy as....

chris.emmett at hsbcib.com chris.emmett at hsbcib.com
Tue Jul 17 01:28:03 PDT 2007

Ah ha thank you - I knew I was missing something off my daily web-site
reading list. I hate moving jobs...

The aussie connection seems most likely to me - I remember it being a
common expression when I was a kid in Brisbane

Womble

Might be quite a bit earlier methinks !

http://www.worldwidewords.org/qa/qa-lar1.htm