[Groop] New to the list, and here's my Con report on the Groo anniversary panel...

Tone Tone at moon-shine.net
Tue Jul 31 15:25:32 PDT 2007

Jim,
	Welcome to the Groop! It is always nice to know we are not so
alone in reading Groo. ;)
	Thank you very much for sharing your article of the anniversary
panel. I enjoyed it very much, especially since I could not make it to
the Con. It is really cool to find out what the scoop was. Mark Evanier
is on this list and is great in sharing updates with us occasionally,
but there is always the chance he might not be telling us every detail
to surprise us more later on.
	I (and even my wife) got a kick over Gary's brilliant
Groo-masked crowd scheme. That was truly awesome Gary. I wish I could
have been there. Anyone have video yet? The photos of that are of course
terrific. Are those the actual photos Sergio took?

	There is one thing about your article though. I thought I had a
rather complete Groo collection, so am I missing something? You
mentioned the letter "o" in the alphabetized trade paperback reprints of
the Marvel series was entitled the "Omnibus." I do not have my
collection in front of me at the moment, but I seem to remember it as
being called the "Odyssey". Did you just make a boo-boo or am I
seriously missing something!?