[Groop] Chakaal sketch and Groo game

wayne smith wayne-smith at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 5 15:12:46 PDT 2007

Wow, that Groo  game & expansion pack price was crazy!  Anyone know what
the production numbers were on those? I have an unopened set, but I wasn't
planning on selling them.  If my wife sees the final bid on that last one I may have
to hide mine!
Has anyone seen this Chakaal sketch
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBaylSAPl.dll?Viewitem&item=1601240239492ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US
Verrrry Nice!  Already at $100 with 5 days left.
  Seems kind of strange a game would go for $200+, but that printing plate didn't
even get a bid at $340.  I mean, that would truly have to be a one-of-a kind item.
I guess Groo fans are as unpredictable as Groo!

   Wayne