[Groop] Groo News from ME

Grossmann, Gary (DOR) GaryG at DOR.WA.GOV
Tue Jun 12 11:13:13 PDT 2007

Hi Folks!

Mark Wrote:
Sergio will be at his usual table in the Dealers Room.  He is saying
that he will do no free sketches for anyone.  This is for reasons you
probably understand if you've been reading the forum here.

Mark can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure Sergio will continue to
do a sketch inside the cover (or other blank page) of a trade paperback
that you purchase from him. And he always has boxes and boxes of Groo
trades, Louder Than Words, Boogeyman, etc.
So bring Money, buy a Trade, get a Sketch.

The Groo 25th Anniversary Special is coming along nicely.  I just
shipped Tom Luth a section called The Groo Alphabet.  The first page of
it will probably take him longer to color than any Sergio page he's ever
had to color.

Holy Garbonzo Beans!!!  I can't wait to see that page!!!

-Gary G.

PS  The card order and money to pay for it has been sent!  Forgot to ask
how long before I get the cards.