[Groop] Mile High Comics

Elie A. Harriett elie at harriett.us
Fri Jun 22 18:01:23 PDT 2007

I've bought comics from Mile High before.  I've always found them to
be reputable.  As for prices, like everything else they fluctuate
with market demand.  I find you'll pay probably a little more for
their comics than you would other places for comics that are really
wanted.  For the ones that are not as "hot" right now, they're a good
value.  But it depends on how much price shopping you want to do.
There isn't a comic shop for 50 miles around where I live, so they're
convenient.

Elie