[Groop] Roll Call

Finn Smith mulch3 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 26 17:28:54 PDT 2007

Groop:

Originally, my wife and I were planning to go.  There was really no reason
for us NOT to, since, as an employee of Walt Disney Feature Animation, she
(and one guest) get reimbursed for admission to the Con, gasoline, and meals
(since the merger with Pixar, Disney offers employees of animation all kinds
of perks -- including discounted rooms for the weekend from Disney's
reserved block of rooms).

UNFORTUNATELY

Due to a sudden onslaught of career and family-related obligations (and the
luck of Groo), it has become unrealistic for either of us to attend (again)
this year.

Sigh.

Oh well.  Tell Sergio, Mark, Stan, Tom I said "Hullo" . . .

Grooly,

finn