[Groop] WONDERCON: THE SERGIO & MARK SHOW

Dan Bron groo at dbron.net
Mon Mar 5 19:34:25 PST 2007

> A "real fan" goes out of his way to promote his/her favorite things.

Not to butt in where I'm not wanted, but:  bullshit.

A real fan is a person who sincerely enjoys the work.  He can be a deaf-mute quadriplegic strapped to a hospital bed in Istanbul
(not Constantinople),  and if he still giggles the 4007th time he reads the definition of "mulch", he's a real fan.

He doesn't need a tattoo, he doesn't need a collection, he doesn't even need a spleen.

-Dan

PS:  Well, he might need a spleen.  I'm not really clear on what they do besides generating jokes.